Friday 15 May 2015

Far from the Madding Crowd (2015) - Trailer

Weren't we all waiting for this one (at least I was).

Far from the Madding Crowd (2015) is the second screen adaptation of the famous novel by Thomas Hardy. It stars Carey Mulligan in the lead and the three handsome men are Matthias Schoenaerts, Michael Sheen and Tom Sturridge (who looks like a man, thank you moustache).

The story is about a young girl who unexpectedly inherits her uncle's property (and scores of suitors). It is a story of passion, tradition and temptation. The ever so refined accents and beautiful countryside, enough reason for me to watch this one, besides, we know the story already.


Do write and let us all know about your views on this movie.

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha, the comment about Sturridge's moustache made me laugh. But you're right, despite his Greek statue looks, he does have a baby face thing going on.

    Unfortunately, I haven't read this one, and my rule of read it before I see it, might prevent me from seeing it on the big screen. Sometimes I feel like I should just eschew that rule and watch the thing, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Please do express your VIEWS!