Thursday 1 September 2011

Period Movies Box - A Dangerous Method - Upcoming Movie

A Dangerous Method 
Release Date - 23 November

I have been waiting for its trailer for a long time now. A Dangerous Method is based on the relationship between Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud, two of the best psychiatrists of their time, set on the eve of the World War I. The movie has a fine star cast which I think would sufficiently good to pull off the plot nicely. It stars Keira Knightley, Michael Fassbander and Viggo Mortenson in the lead roles.

The plot line of the movie is,"A look at how the intense relationship between Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud gives birth to psychoanalysis.", as is written on IMDb.



I think it would be a good one looking at the storyline and the cast of the movie. Also, the screen play has been written by Christopher Hampton, an Academy Award winner. So, to sum up, I think it would be a great period movie to watch!

As Viggo Mortenson says, "I have simply opened the door. Its for a young man like yourself to walk through it."

IMDb Link - A Dangerous Method
Wikipedia Link - A Dangerous Method

Do tell me what do you think of it! I love comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do express your VIEWS!